Espressif Systems designs a range of high performance generic wireless and Wi-Fi chipsets and modules. Espressif’s Internet of Things (IoT) solutions are widely used in various different devices ranging from TV, tablets, IP cameras to smart plugs, home automation and other IoT applications.
ESP8266, ESP32 SoCs and advanced modules based on these SoCs are being widely used in many professional and commercial IoT applications. Industrial temperature range makes these products a great solution for many demanding applications. One of the Espressif products advantages is Fixed-BOM declaration that guarantees the manufacturer support for 10 or 12 years. Espressif components have special certificates and meet the requirements of many norms. Espressif products have also legal MAC address.
- SoCs can be used in miniaturized and high-volume production.
- Modules were made for maximum simplicity of the project executions (embedded antenna track, full certification and additional components).
- Espressif has two main lines of components: WiFi and WiFi+Bluetooth.
- Systems are fully programmable (C, Free RTOS, Lua).
- MESH networks are available.
IoT Wi-Fi Module
Catalogue index: 013637
Moduł Espressif ESP-WROOM-02 posiada zintegrowany stos TCP/IP oraz wiele interfejsów, takich jak UART, I2C czy wyjścia PWM. Ponadto, produkt ten oferuje możliwość gromadzenia i odczytywania danych z pamięci flash (16Mbit).